Passionate and motivated Developer with a Masters degree in Computer science at the University of Missouri Kansas City, with experience and interest in Software Development, Machine Learning, and Data Analysis.
Flexible and Adaptable in regards to new technologies and environments. Worked as a Graduate Research Assistant, where I • Collaborated in designing a novel predictive model to reflect the self-representation of users on platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Also worked as a Full-stack Developer at a company where I gained experience in building new applications using Java/ J2EE environment. Built web-based application for the sales managers and dealers, to track their annual progress of car sales and enhancing my duties as a Full Stack Developer.
Compatible with Angular and React technologies. Also, have hands-on Spring Framework. Highly comfortable with advanced SQL, PL/SQL, and experience in performing ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) operations on data from various sources.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Software Developer Intern May 2020 – Present
• Involved in various enhancements in incremental overhaul of a legacy system to improve User experience and upgrade technology stack.
• Working on getting public data into snowflake while using data pipeline.
• Create REST API’s to expose services like getting real estate appraisals.
• Working with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI_KANSAS CITY
KANSAS CITY, MO
Graduate Research Assistant Feb 2019 – May 2020
• Teaching Assistant for Python-Deep Learning.
• Taught CSEE-5900 Python/Deep Learning Programming Lab – Fall 2019.
• Collaborated in designing a novel predictive model to reflect the self-representation of users on platforms like Facebook and Twitter. The accuracy of the proposed model outperforms the 2019 models. Other interesting results related to the self-presentation of the users in different mediums have been shared in the submitted paper to EMNLP.
• Experience of using deep learning frameworks, TensorFlow
• Knowledge in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text processing
• Actively participate in challenging software and hardware research projects focused at applying combination of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation pipelines to design, analysis and engineering workflows for real world problems
Deepcompute Software pvt ltd
Full Stack Developer Jun 2017 – Jun 2018
• Built web-based application for the sales managers and dealers, to track their annual progress of car sales and enhancing my duties as a Full Stack Developer.
• Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, and development and testing of the application using Agile Methodology.
• Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons using Angular
• Developed an Upload Form for the sales managers to upload Promotional images.
• Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery. Get or jQuery. ajax and jQuery. Post.
• In the backend used Spring MVC to validate and process requests, call required business service and return dynamic views to client.
• Used Hibernate Annotations concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring BOOT to interact with back end SQL Server
• Developed RESTful web services using spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
• Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
• Containerized all the Ticketing related applications- Spring Boot, Java and Node.js applications using Docker.
Personal Project Management Tool
• Developed a Project Management tool like zenhub which can be used to manage tasks in projects and monitor the deadline of the tasks.
• Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
• Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
• Implemented an Authentication strategy using Spring Security.
• Used Spring Boot as a backend framework to implement MVC architecture.
• Exposed services by developing REST APIs.
• Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for secure connection and communication.
SpendMart (Shopping Website)
• Created a shopping website for books, coffee mugs, and mouse pads.
• Developed a single page application using Angular 5.
• Implemented rxjs functions, Http Interceptors, Router Modules, Services.
• Developed shopping cart, products page, user info page, checkout page.
• Developed backend using the Spring Framework.
• Implemented microservices architecture.
• Worked with Spring Security, Jpa Repository.
• Used Amazon MySQL as a database.
• Developed a system to store, analyze, and visualize Twitter’s tweets. Tweets were collected using Game of thrones hashtag.
• Extract all the hashtags and URLs in the tweets. Run the Wordcount in Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark on the extracted hashtags/URLs.
• Wrote analytic queries like which seasons were much spoken about, which characters were mentioned the most based on location to explore and understand the data.
• Also done Sentiment Analysis on the data to see the opinion associated with the seasons and characters.
• Developed interesting visualizations for all the queries. Also created an evaluation report.
• Technologies Used: SparkSQL, Tableau.
Home Automation System
• Smart Door Lock (IOT) (Cloud) • Implemented Face recognition module using Azure Face API, which identifies the user and opens the door.
• Developed an application that helps users control their home appliances without any signal range restrictions.
• Used Nodejs for backend and GPIO and urllib3 packages for device programming.