A Project Management graduate student at Northeastern University with a customized concentration in Agile, Analytics IT and System Networks. Currently working on an XN project with Your Ally Foundation.
Certified Scrum Master with strong knowledge of Agile Project Management and Scrum methodology.
Experienced Project Manager with 2 years of academic and professional Project Management experience and 1 year of professional experience as Assistant Manager in Quality Assurance in Telecommunication and IT industry.
A team player and leader with strong communication, presentation and organizational skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, master new skills and a strong desire to learn.
Technical skills and competencies:
• Project Management Systems: MS Project, MS Project Online, Jira, Confluence, Trello
• Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, Lean
• IT/Networks: SDLC, OSI model, TCP/IP, UDP, Computer and Mobile Networks, Server and Network Virtualization
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, One Note, Teams, Power BI
• Advanced Excel: VLOOKUP, Macros, Functions, Pivot Tables
• Software: MATLAB, Proteus, Wireshark, C, Minitab