A Project Management graduate student at Northeastern University with a customized concentration in Agile, Analytics IT and System Networks. Currently working on an XN project with Your Ally Foundation.
Certified Scrum Master with strong knowledge of Agile Project Management and Scrum methodology.
Experienced Project Manager with 2 years of academic and professional Project Management experience and 1 year of professional experience as Assistant Manager in Quality Assurance in Telecommunication and IT industry.
A team player and leader with strong communication, presentation and organizational skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, master new skills and a strong desire to learn.
Technical skills and competencies:
• Project Management Systems: MS Project, MS Project Online, Jira, Confluence, Trello
• Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, Lean
• IT/Networks: SDLC, OSI model, TCP/IP, UDP, Computer and Mobile Networks, Server and Network Virtualization
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, One Note, Teams, Power BI
• Advanced Excel: VLOOKUP, Macros, Functions, Pivot Tables
• Software: MATLAB, Proteus, Wireshark, C, Minitab
IT PMO Analyst Intern at American Tower Corporation
Jan 2020 - Apr 2020
- Managed organization's portfolio of 250+ projects in MS Project Online under the ENT IT PMO Head
- Aided the Project Managers in improving and making changes to the Project and Portfolio Management process of the ENT IT office
- Analyzed project data from Project Online, Oracle and reports to detect errors, inconsistencies and areas of improvements
- Developed 8 operating procedures and training documentation for Project Managers
- Exported data from MS Power BI and conduct analysis in MS Excel using VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, functions to create reports on resource availability, over-allocations, demand, active and inactive resources for Resource Management meetings
- Designed Project Closure Surveys in Service Now
- Organized and compiled detailed meeting minutes in MS One Note and MS Word for Kick-Off Sessions, Risk Updates, Resource Management Meetings and Daily Scrums
Assistant Manager in Quality Assurance at Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
Jul 2017 - May 2018
- Led a team of 7 people to perform Quality Assurance on Jio Chatbot application
- Optimize performance of Android and iOS applications (JioMusic, JioPOS, MyJio) and over 20+ models of VoLTE devices by 5%
- Identify and validate over 200 defects by executing 10,000 test cases per 14 days on IBM Rational tool
- Communicate with product management and development teams to understand product and customer requirements to build effective test strategies
Donor Database XN Project for Your Ally Foundation
Apr 2020 - Jun 2020
- Developed a detailed Integrated Project Plan (IPP) and MS Project Plan (MPP) for a donor database project.
- The MPP included Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), project schedule estimates in days and effort hours and resources.
- Created following documents as part of the IPP: Risk Register, Communication Matrix, Stakeholder Register, Scope Statement, Schedule and Cost Baseline Statement, Integrated Change Control, Ethics Policy and plans for Quality, Procurement and Human Resources Management
Academic Papers for Library (Agile Project Management-Scrum)
Oct 2019 – Dec 2019
• Created Product Backlog, Sprint Backlogs, Kanban Board based on user stories in Jira and Trello
• Estimated completion time for Product Backlog Items (PBI) using T-shirt sizing, Story Points, Planning Poker techniques
• Analyzed team's progress using Sprint Burndown and Velocity Burndown charts in Jira
• Conducted sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospective sessions and organized notes in Confluence
• Composed 28 academic papers on Project Management methodologies of Agile, Lean, Kanban, Scrum
Risk Management Plan for USAA’s New Home Loan Product
Feb 2019 – Mar 2019
• The project scope included developing new home loan product for veteran people and their families within 2 years with a budget of $2 Million
• Created project proposal documents – Business Case, Project Charter, Scope Statement.
• Developed deliverable-based Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), project schedule and budget in MS Project
• Developed Risk Register by identifying, assessing risks quantitatively using likelihood and impact scores and analyzing the impact of the risks on project’s budget and schedule
• Determined schedule and budget contingency reserves to manage risks
• Prioritized risks using a heat map and risk scores and prepared mitigation strategies for critical risks
• Developed Risk Management Plan based on Risk Register
Scheduling and Cost Planning project for Whistler Ski Resort
Feb 2019 – Mar 2019
• Created the Work Breakdown Structure in MS Project outlining all deliverables and activities to the lowest level (Work Package)
• Prepared and baselined project schedule by assigning duration to each activity and linking them using ‘Predecessors’ and ‘Successors’ field in MS Project
• Identified the Critical Path and near-Critical Path in the Network Diagram created in MS Project by calculating forward and backward pass and determining the float for each activity
• Assessed the impact of change in duration in Critical Path activities on the project schedule
• Monitor project’s current and future performance in cost and schedule using Earned Value Management (EVM) in MS Project