Graduate student doing Master’s in Information Systems with 3 years professional work experience focused towards Data Analytics.
Experienced as Data Analyst at John Hancock - Manulife gave me opportunities to work as Data Analyst as well as let me develop my project management skills. This experienced has developed and gave me opportunity to showcase visualization as my strong skill.
My previous experience as Application Development Analyst at Accenture in Siebel configurations, data and order management which focused on customer relationships, business end-users and project management. Worked with giant Telecom client as an End to End designer for the configuration management team. Highly motivated and result-oriented individual with a passion for generating data driven business solutions and joining the movement to optimize utilization of information.
Analytical thinking and visualization has always been my strengths, to nurture this further I’m actively looking for full-time opportunities starting June 2020
6 months internship as Data Analyst at John Hancock - Manulife
2 years of work experience as Application Development Analyst at Accenture
Data Integration for Hotel Analysis (Talend, Qlikview, AWS, SQL Developer) Feb 2020 - May 2020
· Engineered and integrated a centralized data warehouse by pipelining data from distinct data sources using Talend
· Validated ETL Mappings and using Amazon Athena to analyze data in Amazon S3 for better performance
· Built interactive dashboards on Tableau and Qlikview to convey stories of the analysis and used GCP for data cataloging
Stitch Fix pipeline and Market Analysis (Salesforce, GCP, Python, Tableau) May 2019 - June 2019
· Integrated data architecture, custom objects and used different lenses analyze the business performance in Salesforce
· Deployed backend Flask Restful API in GCP Compute Engine and further connected the data to Tableau to create dashboards
· Developed a recommendation system for better customer retention using Python and used SQL for data improvement and quality
Customer Relationship Management Database (SQL Server, Excel, MySQL) Jan 2019 - Mar 2019
· Created a CRM database of the products and services provided by the Telecom service for the customers
· Generated widespread diagnostic reports by using Excel and used CURD operations and functions to design the data model
Housing Price Prediction with Analysis (Python, Machine Learning, Power BI, Excel) Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
· Conducted an EDA to understand the dataset and created dashboards on Power BI to display key metrics of housing price
· Piloted a thorough feature analysis and used data cleaning techniques to make the data usable for further analysis