I am a rising senior at New York University Abu Dhabi majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Applied Mathematics. I love building stuff that makes an impact. In the past, I have developed several data driven, web based solutions to make a change in my community. I am currently working at the Emirates Mars Mission as a data analyst intern.
Software Engineering Intern, Modern Micrprocessors Lab:
Developed a deep learning tool to identify code/data sections of binary executables with 92% accuracy by:
• Reverse engineering ARM executables using IDA Pro & Pillow library to create training dataset of 50k images.
• Performing semantic segmentation on images using Deeplab (Tensorflow) and creating a prediction model.
Backend Web Developer, Online Services, NYU
• Created a web app with Laravel & SQLite to manage (track/promote) on-campus activities for ~2000 students.
• Implemented caching and a robust authentication system in 3 existing PHP based university web services.
Software Engineering Intern, Rilla Technologies
• Developed APIs with Node.js & Mongoose to store and retrieve .csv data.
• Integrated Google Analytics into the web app and rendered the results dynamically using Chart JS.
• Performed code optimization on React components resulting in a ~12% faster loading time.
• Developed a web app using Node.js and Socket.IO which connects to BitTorrent peers and allows instant playback of video torrents with seeking functionality and without the need to download.
Travel Guide for Android/iOS
• A mobile app, built using React Native, Material library and MySQL, which allows users to post and browse travel recommendations that are organized by cities/countries.
Food Delivery Scanner
• A Django web app that extracts data from several food delivery
applications using Beautiful soup and provides users a centralized
platform to compare restaurant prices/deals using Q library.