A proficient IT consultant with 4+ years of proven experience into application development, technical analysis, rigorous data analysis for ETL processes, consultancy, clientele operations, project management.
Major part of my career has dealt with the technical aspects of my projects by developing webservices and restful applications using MuleSoft and IBM Integration Bus for multiple vendors and teams along with cross-functional team management and collaboration.
Being a part of the consultant team, I was responsible for independent teamwork and partnership with multiple teams within multiple environments to understand their business objectives and analytical requirements, development and delivery of applications, management of database using SQL, prototyping for application design flows, root-cause analysis of existing applications, upgrading security policies for applications, application support operations, deployment of services on Anypoint Platform and data analytical support. These responsibilities were successfully performed on Sand box, QA and production environment.
Passionately driven by Business and Technology as a blend, currently pursuing my master’s in Information Technology at Worcester Polytechnic Institute to hone my skills and dive deep into the business roles with the application of my technical knowledge.
I always worked on developing the skillset relevant to business roles and wish to learn more and grow into this domain.
Previous roles : IT Consultant, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Clientele Operations, Support Operations and Communications.
Future Interested roles : Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Mining Analyst, Functional Consultant, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Data Miner
Skills : Mulesoft 3.9, Dataweave, IBM Integration Bus, SQLite, Android (GUI), Python, Tableau Desktop, IBM SPSS Modeler, Rapidminer, Anypoint Platform, MySQL workbench.
Certifications and Learning :
1. Certified MuleSoft-3 Integration and API associate.
2. Certification for Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning.
3. Certification for Python A-Z for Data Science.
4. Certification for Six Sigma Green Belt.
5. Certification for Analyzing Business Requirements for Data Science.
Application Development Analyst, Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India
1. Developed mule-based REST API for Fidelity Investment - 401(k) using Mule 3.9 and micro-service architecture (Process layer, System layer) by integrating ERP SAP system SuccessFactors with Alexion Pharmaceuticals for ETL processes.
2. Managing and analyzing the business requirements for interfaces such as Atrium, MarketPay, OptumFitness, OrgPlus, Everbridge, Prounlimited, SumTotal, Etrade, Kronos, Business Solver, Bright Horizon, Serraview for timely and successful deliverables of interfaces on production.
3. Prototyping with cross-functional teams to understand the design requirements, optimization, root-cause analysis with rigorous data analytical support and consulting.
4. Worked as a project owner to upgrade the interfaces to avoid the security breach at the Anypoint Platform runtime by deciding the modifications required in the existing mule interfaces.
Consultant, Mindcraft Softwares Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India
1. Developed XML and JSON based web-services for Internet banking, Mobile banking, SMS banking and Tablet banking using IIB (IBM Integration Bus) and SQL for ETL processes.
2. Handling the full load banking transactions meticulously for internal teams to avoid downtime during the Demonetization policy on 8th November.
3. Collaborating with multi-functional teams and senior management to share different methods and technical requirements to the migrate the web-services from an existing to a new architecture.
Professional Projects :
1. Mulesoft patch upgrade on Anypoint platform
Worked as Project Lead to analyze and upgrade the interfaces to avoid the security breach at the Anypoint Platform runtime level by deciding the modifications required in the existing mule interfaces.
2. SAP HCM SUNSET
Developed REST APIs and vendor applications such as Fidelity Investments, ADP Payroll, Concur, Atrium, MarketPay, OptumFitness, OrgPlus, Everbridge, Prounlimited , SumTotal, Etrade, Kronos, Business Solver, Bright Horizon, Serraview using Mule 3.9 and based on 3-layer micro service architecture (Experience layer, Process layer, System layer) for Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Managing and analyzing the data from ERP SAP system SuccessFactors in order to perform ETL using Dataweave language and generate the files at the vendors of Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Performed various knowledge transfer sessions with external team’s in order to deliver the Mulesoft standards to be used while developing applications.
3. Database management
Managed the information of all the services developed into the team and created repositories for maintaining the production and Urls in SQL database.
4. Demonetization policy of India
Worked as an Associate Consultant at the Client-Axis Bank to arrange the bar files on extra servers in order to avoid the failure of applications due to the full load banking transactions anticipated during the Demonetization policy on 8th November.
5. Active-Active migration
Worked on migrating all the existing services underlying on the Active-Passive Server to the Active-Active server. Managed the communications about the modifications required as a part of this migration project to the various internal banking teams consuming our services.
Academic Projects :
1. Employee Database Optimization
Developed Android app for retrieving the employee details, adding new-hire employees, deleting terminated employees using a DDL file and SQLite queries.
2. Top Golf franchise.
Created a project plan including the baseline plan, Gantt chart, Risk Assessment Matrix, Work Breakdown Structure, Network Diagram, Project Control Process, Budget and Resource Utilization diagram, Linear Responsibility Matrix and Resource Levelling diagram to construct a Top Golf franchise in Massachusetts.
3. WPI Small Business Digitization Services Initiative
WPI volunteer to analyze client requirements, manage internal communications, evaluate and modify existing digital storefront, develop marketing strategies, and search engine optimization techniques for existing websites.
4. Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Coalition project
Analyzing business requirements and developin