Innovative Software Engineer offering experience in the full software development lifecycle, from concept through delivery of next-generation software and customizable solutions. Proficient in technologies like Java, C++, Ruby on Rails, and Angular.
Dedicated to learning new technologies hence worked as Automation Engineer where integrated Answer BOT and chat BOT using third party application.
Narola Infotech, Surat, India Jan 2018 – Aug 2019
• Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation for iterative development of the application. Worked closely with client/business together requirements.
• Developed front-end code in Angular to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, displayed result in web pages by writing Angular components, directives, services, and route providers.
• Used Nginx and Puma server for Angular based Ruby on Rails application and Integrated different third-party components like PayPal payment gateway, Facebook plug-in, and Google Authentication.
• Hands-on experience with data persistency using MySQL and MongoDB.
• Develop automation test framework using selenium, Cucumber, TestNG and Maven with parallel execution which executes test cases on different platforms and browsers and executed on Jenkins and updates test cases on Rally after every execution on Jenkins.
• Conceptualized, develop, and refine framework from scratch which executes API/Web service test case using HTTP client/REST assured, Jackson parser, GSON, Spring, Cucumber, and Java and executed on Jenkins and update test cases on Rally after every execution on Jenkins.
DynaNet, Remote Sept 2018 – Nov 2019
• Configured chat BOT using Freddy bot-builder to provide AI-powered customer support that reduced the number of tickets for the Customer Support team.
• Implemented and designed web application for the analytics of the BOT using Python Flask which stored user questions and BOT response in the database.
• Configured Chat BOT and Answer using Zendesk for 5+ clients that used Machine learning to answer customer questions efficiently.
PROJECT: INTELLECTUAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY SUPPORT SYSTEM (Angular 8, MongoDB, Spring Boot)
Description: This project was about providing service coordination platform that offered unified view of services for individuals, families, caregivers and providers.
• Implemented Spring Controllers and configured using annotations.
• Used Spring Dependency injection feature for Bean Wiring.
• Involved in testing using JUNIT.
PROJECT: GROWING GREEN (Angular 9, Node Js, MongoDB)
Description: This project was about planting trees across the planet in accordance to preserve our nature.
• Implemented APIs for User Authentication and e-mail functionalities.
• Implemented Data visualization using 3D Rendering Library
• Integrated third party components like Paypal Payment gateway and Google Authentication.