Currently I am a student in my 2nd year pursuing Master's degree in Computer Science at Arizona State University. Prior to this, I've worked as an Applications Engineer 2 at Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud(PPM Cloud Apps) where I had developed enterprise applications and RESTful Webservices using Oracle ADF. Skilled in JAVA, Python, SQL, Algorithms, MicroServices, Linux, MVC Architecture, Test Automation. Strong Engineering Professional with a Master's degree M.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and a Bachelor of Engineering B.E. (Hons.) degree focused in Computer Science from BITS Pilani.
• Developed Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework) based RESTful Web services catering to the real-time business needs of customers for CRUD operations.
• Enhanced the performance of JAVA/ PL SQL based Enterprise Scheduler Service jobs in Oracle Projects Financials, ERP Cloud Fusion Web Applications specifically on customer PODs.
• Worked on SOAP web services and SOA Composites which are used for dealing with human tasks and generating notifications.
• Worked on Essbase cubes which are used for data slicing, rollups across dimensions and projecting required data on dashboards.
• Developed object Id Finder Tool which is used for identifying changes in object Id's of different HTML components and facilitates the detection of possible regressions in automation test suites.
• Fixed several customer and internal bugs in various modules of ERP application as part of Oracle's service excellence.
•Implemented Permissioned Blockchain De-Centralized Architecture for a secure banking application using HyperLedger Fabric to maintain immutability & privacy of transactions. Facilitated transactions by enforcing Smart Contracts to modify ledger state using secure channels. Hyperledger Fabric implementation of Blockchain also facilitates consensus among peer nodes using POET algorithm . The application has limited functionality, security requirements for secure banking transactions and user-account management (The Application maintains 3 tiers of employees i.e.., Tier-1, Tier-2, Admin, and end-users like merchants, customers). End-users can create checking, savings, creditcard Accounts and perform transactions. Technologies used are Spring Boot, Bootstrap, Angular, HTML, CSS, Hyperledger, MySQL.
•Gaussian Processes Based Optimization of Hyper-Parameters
1) Applied Gaussian Processes to efficiently select best hyper-parameters using acquisition function for a shallow Convolutional Neural Network trained to classify SVHN dataset.
2) Applied Bayesian Global Optimization technique to demonstrate that Gaussian Processes arrive at the optimal hyper-parameters quickly & efficiently when compared to grid/random search methods.