I am a graduate student from Stevens Institute of Technology pursuing Masters of science in Financial Analytics. I am a highly motivated person with the ability to communicate effectively in a professional platform, bestowed with excellent interpersonal skills. I am also very inquisitive and my eagerness to learn makes me stand out.
My ability to listen and collaborate with my colleagues are skills I consistently use and look forward to developing as my career progresses. My creatively, complemented with a detail-oriented approach, has been helpful as I’ve sought to envision large goals and work backwards to evaluate how those goals can become reality.
I am an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is willing to excel in & learn any new technologies. Solving real world problems through the application of technology has always been my passion. I have a Bachelor's degree in Finance which equips me with a strong financial and business foundation. I have been a part of many projects as well as co-curricular college events where I got the opportunity to hone my leadership and problem solving skills.
I have experience in Regression Modeling with proficiency in building Linear Regression, Multivariate regression and Logistic Regression for predictive analysis including the use of dummy variables and multivariate adjustment using R programming.
I have also worked on several projects building and maintaining SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data extraction and Advanced Microsoft Excel for data analysis with proficiency in VBA,PivotTables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and Macros to generate reports and custom dashboards with added experience of data visualization with Tableau.
Epion Health, Hoboken, NJ – Data Analyst Intern May 2019- Dec 2019
• Understood complex data models of various complex ROI reports and performed Data Analysis and Data Mapping
by applying technical skills using VBA, Excel, SQL, Tableau and Python providing solutions to client requests.
• Wrote complex SQL Queries to perform data validation and created summary reports in MS Excel.
• Assisted in the creation of automating processes of Reports, saving approximately 300 man-hours annually.
• Developed analytical solutions: modelling/non-modelling to address business problems.
• Helped to identify document limitations in data quality that jeopardize the ability of data analysts.
• Worked with senior management to design and maintain sales and post-sale metrics.
• Helped to develop data infrastructure by documenting it and providing easy access to data.
• Created, analyzed, and visualized data and reports thereby providing actionable insights to the clients.
Stevens Institute of Technology – Graduate Assistant Jul 2018 –May 2019
• Coordinated statistical data analysis, designed, developed data models and visualizations in excel every month on
number of students present in the library on a daily basis based on their head counts.
• Provided thorough advice and guidance to patrons regarding library resources and technologies.
Divya-Tara Corporation, Mumbai, India – Business Analyst Apr 2014 –Nov 2017
• Responsible for building detailed business models and other valuation analyses, managed cashflows, conducting
research on new products and managed cross-functional teams (accountants, lawyers, etc.).
• Conducted a financial analysis of the market trends and shared my insights and findings with the management.
• Examined revenue trends and improved production efficiency by analyzing production and inventory data.
• Prepared high-level analysis reports with MS Excel. Provided feedback on the quality of data including
identification of billing patterns and outliers. Performed data validation of reports for analysis and audits.
• Analyzed customers product requirements, prepared sales pitch and negotiated deal terms.
• Recommended supply chain strategies to the director to reduce acquisition cost and increased profits by 25%.
• Led a team in developing proposal presentation that were later presented to the client.