Greater LA Area·
About the Creative Manager role at Scorpion: We are seeking individuals who will be responsible for ensuring Scorpion launched products are well-designed, effective, and delivered within expected timelines. This position requires that you work with clients to uncover who their target audience is and helping our clients to strategize a plan that will enhance the user’s experience while guiding the client in determining their unique marketable value propositions. You will assist in the creation of the client's web strategy and manage web design and development projects from conception to launch.
• 3+ years of experience in digital project management OR 4+ years of experience in a support-type role, i.e experience with scheduling, coordinating, creating minutes or documents for meetings, assistant Executives or Managers, travel coordinating, display coordinating, social media content calendaring, etc.
• Must have experience utilizing Gantt chart as a project tracking tool.
• Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus!
• Attributes: organized, pro-active, flexible, positive, and reliable.
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
• Must have meticulous attention to detail.
• Must be a self-motivated individual who works cohesively within a team environment.
• Must have organizational skills.
• Being creative and able to problem solve won't hurt!
• Must have meticulous attention to detail
• Must be a fast-learner.
Apply Link : https://jobs.lever.co/scorpion/4409091e-41a5-4398-8b3d-290e5f26884e/apply?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Skillsire