CRM Marketing Manager
Produkt / Dienstleistung
The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for leading iHerb’s retention and marketing efforts. This position will support email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging, SMS, and analytics.
• Develop an overall CRM strategy & communications plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, push, in-app, SMS, etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs (onboarding, LTV improvement, advocacy, retention & win back).
• Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, technology and data teams to define business and data requirements to support program development and enhance features available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
• Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed via reporting dashboards.
• Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns.
• Evaluate, onboard and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
• Develop and execute end-to-end email, SMS and mobile push notification campaigns that drive revenue growth through retention and cross-selling.
• Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and design appropriate communications journeys
• Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives including personalized trigger campaigns, up-sell and cross-sell strategies, promotions and customer segmentation.
• Hands on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app, SMS
• Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
• Experience driving email campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
• Strong ESP experience, especially onboarding new platforms
• Experience in an e-commerce, subscription, or B2C environment
• Experience with HTML, data feeds, dynamic email, and personalized email
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Generally requires a minimum of four (4) years of email and/or mobile push/in-app, SMS marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, or other related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video
Apply Link : https://iherb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers/job/Pasadena-CA/CRM-Marketing-Manager_R101293?source=Skillsire