Content Marketing Specialist
Greater LA Area·
12 months ago·
The Content Marketing Specialist will report to the Lead Content Marketing Manager and work cross-functionally to produce high-quality content and grow Miro’s organic reach. You will be an integral part of positioning Miro as the go-to source for best-practice content on collaboration and remote work.We are looking for a self-starter who is organized, process-driven, and highly motivated to tell compelling stories and produce content at scale.
Miro's Content and Communications team has a mission to tell stories that educate and inspire teams to do their best work. You'll join a small but passionate team focused on attracting, engaging, and retaining new users via content and storytelling.
What you’ll do• Oversee publishing of editorial content and work with cross-functional stakeholders to get all the necessary assets
• Manage the process of delegating work to freelancers, assigning them topics and ensuring they meet important deadlines
• Coordinate with the social media specialist to ensure content is ready for distribution and assist as needed
• Understand customer needs and incorporate their perspective into content
• Write both short and long-form content, including landing pages, blogs, guides, templates, ads, and more
• Edit content to make sure it meets Miro’s voice and tone standards
• Communicate the status and performance of content in the monthly team report
• Conduct research for content topics based on industry trends and best practices. Brainstorm story ideas and assist stakeholders and partners to develop ideas into compelling stories.
What you'll need• 2+ years of experience working in writing, editing, and content management
• Proven ability to manage a content calendar and follow a style guide
• Experience working in a CMS, like Wordpress and Contentful
• Experience using Google Analytics to measure content results
• Previous experience writing for SEO a plus, but not required
• Online publishing or SaaS industry experience a plus, but not required
What’s in it for you• Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
• Flexible time off
• Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
• Brand new office coming soon!
• Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Apply Link : https://miro.com/careers/vacancy/?gh_jid=4761882002&gh_src=e954af9f2