Having the right mental and physical health of students is a crucial factor for any school. They need to take several health-related steps, but tracking them correctly and compiling them also becomes a major challenge. The acquisition of school health software is an appropriate answer to this issue.
Each student's complete health records, including BMI projections, medical history, and immunisation records, will be registered with the school along with vaccination reminders. Not only can the school record a list of allergies for each pupil, but it can record contact details for the family doctor after a medical emergency.
- The school will keep the Health Check-up log through such a module. This is very useful and flexible for the needs of individual schools by integrating user-defined fields.
- Healthcare management modules can help keep track of students who have done well for the good health of their students.
- This module has been developed by school management software to address the emergencies that arise at school premises.
- The software helps preserve a record of the health status, definition, care or precautions taken by the student.
- The software produces student reports revealing, under whose supervision the student is, and more.