A skilled software developer with a breadth of technology knowledge in web technologies, SQL databases, Object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and agile development. Possessing 2 years of professional work experience in developing applications using Java, C# and SQL.
1) Elevate Credit Services LLC Jun 2020 – Aug 2020
Position: Software Quality Assurance Intern
• Working on as a quality assurance Intern on product named "Elastic", a bank issued line of credit, makes it easy for customers to access money as soon as the next Business Day.
• Writing test scripts for testing API created for "Elastic". (C#, .NET, Azure Devops)
2) Copart Inc, Dallas, Texas Aug 2019 – Dec 2019
Position: Software Engineer Intern
• Worked on a web application used for online auction of vehicles.
• Developed a REST endpoint for fetching vehicle details. Involved in designing data model for storing vehicle details. (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA, Java, MYSQL, Maven, MYSQL, REST Web Services, Docker)
• Integrated the functionality (Frontend + Backend) for predicting bidding amount of a vehicle by considering engine power, previous damages, vehicle make, model etc. (Angular 4, Java , MYSQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Node, Maven)
• Designed a UI and developed frontend for calculating pre -accidental value of a vehicle. (Angular 4, Node, Angular CLI)
3) LTI - Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Pune, India Jul 2016 – Jul 2018
Position: Software Engineer
• Worked closely with the scrum team and played a crucial role in designing a database model for features, analyzing customer requirements, and handling the responsibility of owned modules.
• Built software (frontend + backend) for shipping administration staff to view and audit health and safety quality enhancement. (Java, Swing, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate)
• Implemented a ‘Task Planner’ which helps crew members on
the ship to keep track of recurring tasks and notify them due date of pending ones. Also proactively added a feature to filter those tasks efficiently and generate custom reports using a tool named “Ireport”. (Java, MySQL)
4) Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Jun 2019 – May 2020
Position: Website Designer
• Designed web pages for events and programs conducted in Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UTD. (Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, WordPress)
1) Driver Bazaar: ride-hailing web application
• Developing a web application to offer services that include ride sharing, ride service hailing for users as well as find vehicles for driver to drive users at the destination (Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Angular )
2) Role Based Access Control System:
3) ICT - Image Compression Tool
• Developed a tool for compressing the input image to minimize the size without degrading the quality to an unacceptable level. This significantly improved the number of images to be stored in a limited memory space. (Python)
4) Card less ATM
• Improved security of ATM by introducing Finger print authentication and eliminating necessity of ATM card for authentication.
(Python, SQLite, Arduino, Embedded C)
5) Human Activity Recognition with Smartphones
• Implemented and compared supervised learning algorithms to recognize human activity based on data provided by sensors available in smartphones. Achieved 93% accuracy with Logistic Regression algorithm. These techniques can be useful in applications such as surveillance, anti-terrorists and anti-crime securities. (Apache Spark, Scala, Machine Learning)