Assembly Scheduling and Order Center Intern, Daimler Trucks North America 3rd Sept 2019 – 21st Feb2020
• Optimized the process of monthly KPIs, resulting in boosting 83% of the efficiency of activities within the department.
• Developed forecast data analysis sheet to monitor run-out-risk analysis, content, and accuracy of the forecast with the intent of improving the customer’s impression of our flexibility/agility.
• Worked as a coordinator to reduce time required for sharing internal information by creating an online share point of view.
• Involved in monthly and weekly cross-functional meetings to see customer demand.
• Responsible for scheduling and maintaining the sequence of the medium-duty engine assembly line.
• Processed warranty claims and maintained the inventories, ensured quick turnaround of defective engines.
Graduate Trainee Engineer, Cooper Corporation Pvt. Ltd, India 6th July 2017 – 26th July 2018
• Improved productivity of Liner feeder by 5% by installing a unit switch to reduce the breakdown of the CNC machine.
• Increased life span of air bearings and reduced cost by $58.8/month by installing bellows over length of Y-axis of CMM m/c.
• Developed quality-testing tool to check working of coolant level switch and reduced time for testing by 0.5 min/sensor.
• Assisted Quality engineer with PPAP, FMEA, and provided support by using DMAIC and APQP.
• Analyzed daily production part and process issues, also recommending solutions that affect the assembly line.
• Supported continuous improvement activities on the shop floor by working closely with engine assembly workers.
• Applied fishbone diagram, 5 why analysis to identify the root cause to improve equipment’s efficiency.
• Trained shop floor workers on 5S and kaizen principles.
• Conducted cycle time studies, material flow strategies to identify bottlenecks for Cummins liner’s production line.
Project Intern, EDMRC Group, India 6th June 2016 – 2nd June 2017
• Supported the engineering team in redesigning the electrical vehicle( E-rickshaw) cost-effectively.
• Reviewed and studied CAD design of wiring harness and selected electrical parts for E-Rickshaw.
• Worked with manufacturing teams and PLM teams to check customer focus.
• Assisted plant engineers in project Post-launch activities and preparation of Bills of materials (BOM).
• Used SAP system to track vendor tools and material entry.
Six Sigma Project (Black Belt)- Panasonic Automotive(PASA) January2020-April 2020
• Worked on the PASA Chrysler line for increasing Productivity by implementing lean six sigma tools with help of VISIO and simul8 software, resulted in reducing cycle time by 32.48%, improving OEE by 9% and 32% productivity increase.
Set-Based Design and Design Structure Matrix - New Product Development January2020-Present
• Working as a project manager for publishing a conference paper, leading the team of ten people for successful Product Development.
Six Sigma Project(Green Belt) -United healthcare October 2018 - May 2019
• Used Arena software for creating a closed-loop automated escalation path based on experience survey verbatim concept included process flow charts, FMEA,8D, Control plans, and Standard operating procedure