They say that curiosity kills the cat, but I would quote that “The cat died nobly trying to figure out”.
An inquisitive graduate with a Master's degree in Computer Science specializing in Data Science from Northern Illinois University.
DATA, SOFTWARE ENGINEER with 4+ years of experience in developing Database end of financial institutions. A Machine Learning enthusiast proficient in Python, Java and SQL seeking a full-time opportunity to expand knowledge in the field of Data Science.
• Languages: Python, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
• Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL
• Machine Learning: Classification, Clustering, Regression, Feature Engineering, Deep Learning (Neural Networks in Computer Vision)
• Additional skills: Data Warehouse & Data Mining, Data Analytics, ETL, ICR, Data Structure, REST, SOAP, Agile Scrum framework
• Tools/IDE: Google Colab, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Git, Brainware, Lead tool, Jira, Visual Studio Team Services, IBM Rational Software Architecture, IBM Data Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
• Experienced with NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Seaborn, Keras, TensorFlow
As a data idealist looking forward to turning the information to insights and to work pragmatically in an organization where I can enhance my skills to meet the company's goal and objective with full integrity and zest.