Software Engineering Intern at Cinequest: (May 2020 - August 2020)
1. Responsible for the development of new features to the Creatics and CineJoy web platform which helps creators and artists to showcase their work and participate in events.
2. Built Raffle feature to support drawing contests and extended it to Creatics digital currency monetization Platform.
3. Enhance backend architecture, APIs using Java Spring Boot, and responsive design (UI/UX) of existing features with design patterns.
Created a single page application using AngularJS that improved the load time of web pages to provide a seamless user experience.
4. Applied Bootstrap and media queries to make the web platform responsive and also designed and implemented its MySQL tables.
5. Applied functional and integration testing and deployed the Creatics application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
6. Integrated third-party streaming platform to the website to conduct Cinejoy premieres events and movies.
Data Science and Analytics Intern at Arista Networks: (Jan 2020 - May 2020)
1. Analyzed pricing patterns from product revenue data to detect the extra revenue paid by the customers.
2. Developed an ML model with 87% accuracy to detect anomalies to help the company in rectifying the pricing model and recover revenue by $3 million.
Technologies: Python, R Programming, Tableau, Machine-learning model.
Web Developer Student Intern: (Jan 2019 - Jan 2020)
1. Developed and managed Hammer Theatre and H&A department’s website by creating/updating events performed and marketing them to the public for ticket purchases.
2. Work with outside vendors/consultants to design, upgrade, insert new software plugins for website updates.
3. Build new website features & improve operational functionality which helps in increasing the theater’s ticket sales.
4. Review Code, fix bugs in the software, & troubleshoot any website-related issues.
5. Collaborate with graphics & editorial teams to generate e-ad blasts, e-newsletter & e-applause for the promotions.
Tools: WordPress and OU Campus WCMS.
Systems Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services: (Nov 2013 - Aug 2017)
1. Developed Java RESTful Web Service APIs for managing cards in the wallet of Citi application and deployed them using WAS Administrator.
2. Automated functional testing using SoapUI to reduce manual intervention, cost, and save time.
3. Maintained a commerce server application that stores confidential transactions using Java Web services into Database.
4. Analyzed the real-time as well as historical data of the customer transactions to discover patterns and knowledge insights from that data.
5. Applied the media queries to make the front end part responsive to the many resolutions.
6. Using the ATG framework, I developed a cellular catalog and maintained mobile phone inventory and its sales.
7. Deployment of the developed application using ANT build and Web sphere application server.
Currently, I am pursuing a Master of Sciences program in the Software Engineering department at San Jose State University. Through my coursework and experience, I have gained expertise in Python, Data Mining, Machine Learning techniques, Full Stack Development, NodeJs, ReactJs, MongoDB, JAVA Web services, C++, and Database Technologies. I have developed individual as well as team projects during my academics. Some of the mentionable ones was,
University Recommendation System:
1. For an aspiring student who wants to pursue higher studies in other countries, the university selection process is a challenging task as a lot of different criteria need to be considered during the application process based on the individual's requirement.
2. This problem can be addressed by modeling a recommender system based on various classification algorithms.
3. In this project-based on user profile, a list of 10 best universities will be suggested to students.
Algorithms used: K-Nearest Neighbor, Support Vector Machine, Feature Weighted algorithms
Dataset: Scrapped from Thegradcafe.com and College scorecard websites.
Technologies: Python, Pandas, Numpy, scikit, Beautiful soup
Youtube demo link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8-DqmLO-Y&t=4s
World wide statistics on Coronavirus Cases:
1. Developed a web application and a dashboard, to track Coronavirus outbreak and News Stream
2. Implemented backend Rest API’s and displayed widgets with Google Charts following UI design patterns.
Github Link: https://github.com/tramatejaswini/Worldwide-Statistics-on-Coronavirus
Smart Supply Chain application:
1. Smart supply chain management system helps us in monitoring goods using different types of sensors like temperature, humidity, and GPS sensors for Packages, Cargos, and warehouses, this enables us in keeping an efficient track of goods in the Supply Chain network.
2. This application has different dashboards functionalities that will be assigned based on user roles such as Food suppliers, Cargo drivers, IoT support, and Infrastructure managers who can monitor, manage, and support supply chain systems.
Technologies Used: ReactJS, NodeJS, MySQL DB, MongoDB, IOTIFY, AWS and AWS load balancer.
Credit Card Fraud Detection using Data Mining and Machine learning:
1. Trained supervised learning models such as Naive Bayes, decision tree, Random Forest and SVM algorithms with the credit fraud dataset, to compare the performance and accuracy of fraud detection
2. Performed Data cleaning, data preprocessing, dimensionality reduction, data transformation, and data visualization on the dataset
Technologies used: Python 3, libraries used sci-kit-learn, NumPy, matplotlib, pandas.