I have good educational background with great grades but what I have extra is a lot of leadership and teamwork experience during college holding four positions at a time two of which required higher qualification than what I had. I have completed multiple internships and part time jobs to act as business analyst to program manager going through all stages of SDLC and agile even in limited amount the time. I have lead teams of size 50+ those were size of less than 10 when I joined and have learn how to work as team and compliment each others shortcomings. I am look forward to challenges.
One of my most relevant experience related to my area of interest was at AARP, four departments were involved at that time to develop a platform which intern would encapsulate entire organization for interoperability. My role was to act as BA to understand requirements, creating user stories, evaluating options on the market, calculate related costs and timeline, Create and enhance process flows, design and implement POC and prototypes with vendor, creating proposals and project charters, Documentation.
1) Technology Consulting - Designed a network solution for a client
2) Donation Management IT System Design - Designed a donation acceptance and management system
3) MommyAegis Postpartum Application - Designed and proposed an application to assist with postpartum depression.
4) Stock Value Prediction - Predicted opening price of stock based on previous price trend and general daily news using Natural Language Processing.
5) Airport Security Queue Management System - Analyzed and simulated airport queue management system to provide with optimum queue management solution.
6) Income Prediction - Created a model to predict income from data in Hadoop cluster, based on data of a person