Graduate student at Northeastern University, Boston MA with interest in Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Analytics, and Data Engineering
Strong skills include business etiquette and professional attributes. I believe in directing my Individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives.
I am actively seeking opportunities that delve into logic and data analysis and insight of machine learning which would better align me towards my goal.
• ML Techniques: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Decision Tree, Gradient Boosting, K-Nearest Neighbors, Random Forest
• Database: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Tools: SSIS, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, PowerBI, Talend, Excel (Power Pivot, VLOOKUP)
• Source Control: Git, BitBucket
• Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, Sky kit learn, Seaborn, Matplotlib, PySpark
• Specialties: Data Analysis and Visualizations, Data Modelling, Statistical Analysis
• Business Analysis: PowerPoint, JIRA, Agile Project Management, Scrum, SDLC, GIT