I am an enthusiast in technical as well as marketing field. I have the knowledge of building innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment using JIRA making me dependable and goal-oriented.
Software Engineer- Front-end developer, Infinite Options LLC
• Developing a progressive web application for connecting local farms and their products using React.JS, Redux, and TypeScript as a front-end.
• Implementing Cloudinary for media management, Stripe for payment gateway, Node.JS, and AWS for the back-end database support.
• Using GIT as the version control and JIRA dashboard for task
Graduate Research Assistant, Washington State University
• Scanning and capturing 3D images of micro-grid farms.
• Creating a 3D mesh of the images using Meshroom and Blender.
• Designing virtual reality of the micro-grid farm using unity and C# as the scripting language, following the Agile process, and updating the dashboard using JIRA.
Intern, Netlink Software Group
• Outsystems developer- built a mobile application for asset tagging and management for Daimler Trucks North America.
• Worked under the Agile process and used JIRA for task accountability.
• Designed vector graphics and worked with the marketing team of Lumenore- a BI tool and Analytics Platform of the company.
Tutor, Washington State University
• Python and C++ tutor for undergrad and grad students of the IALC
department of the university.
A progressive web application for farmers market using React.JS, Node.JS, and AWS, to connect local farms to deliver their products on the doorstep.
Created a web application using React.JS, Redux, and MongoDB, the use of which is to provide accreditation to the universities.
RNA Repeat data SSR of Anaplasma Marginale Exploration:
The idea was to extract the features and look for repeated DNA using R and machine learning algorithms and classification such as Naïve Bayes and Random Forest.
Airline Search Engine:
Developed a search engine to perform aggregation and recommendation through a large flight database using the Neo4j graph database, Py2neo, and Flask framework.