A passionate individual with a strong business acumen and 3+years of experience in category management including P&L management in E-Commerce, Sales Management and Business development.
Areas of strength include planning, buying and merchandising, sales, vendor management, margin negotiations, inventory management, pricing, promotion planning, private label and In-house brand creations, assortment development, brand building and product management.
Thanks in advance for sparing your time and get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Buyer For Category Baby Gear and Nursery
Sourcing PL Non Apps (Imports & Domestic)
Responsible for Sourcing of products related to Baby-care, Nursery, Babygear and Toys. Ensuring wide assortment, negotiating competitive margins and offers will be some of the most important key result areas.
-To look for new or innovative products from India or other countries, searching on different trade & e commerce sites and sourcing from Domestic and International market.
-Searching new Product & factories to match Competitor's Price Ladder ( As per price range by Merchandising Team )
-Analysis of competition range to source product with better price & specs.
-Searching Manufacturer through Trade websites and Identify gaps in assortment and plan to fill by adding range from existing/new sellers.
-Explore products from manufacturing hub from other countries like Vietnam, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia,Indonesia, Cambodia, etc
-Understanding the legal and meteorology norms and content creation.
-Negotiation on price, MOQ, branding, payment term etc before finalizing order.
-Maintain good business relations with existing sellers and seek out new vendors in the market.
-Negotiate on offers, margins on a regular basis with existing sellers and upon closing new vendors.
-Plan and achieve business targets set by Category head.
-Ensure stock-out rates are minimal and quick listing of new SKU's.
-Effective & proactive liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan to meet deadlines.
-Monitor and develop new and innovative processes leading to lesser man hours per task.
-Need to work with seamless coordination with Operation team to resolve any vendor issues.
Two Project :
HRX Active Wear Brand - Customer Initiated Return with Myntra Design Pvt.Ltd.
• Lead the Project to reduce the returns % for HRX all categories. • Worked on data analysis & specs standardization across all the categories (Analyze business performance with sales and inventory metrics and make decisions accordingly). RESULT : 2017 – 26% Returns Vs 2018- 25% Returns
Myntra Center of Excellence
• Digitized fabric library across all categories in Standard & fashion range. • Standardization of fabrics across all categories and Created library of new silhouettes, Print/ Embroidery techniques & wash mappings for design reference. • Analysis the past sales and forecast the upcoming season plan. • Mill week – Active participation during mill week & coordinated with mills to arrange brand fabric selection with price / specifications.
• Vendor development and Management – Developing new vendors based on business needs and growth and managing on a day to day basis in terms of right prices, on time deliveries and required quality standards.
• Quality management – Collaborating with the technical and quality team for correct placement, style reviews and assessment of vendor capabilities.
• Data analysis & specs standardization across all the categories for the brands.
• Selection sourcing of the right product mix by means of open costing and planning.
• Maintaining prompt relationship between the production and brand teams Develop an adequate merchandising by demonstrating sell thru and sell outs.
• Focus on vendor management, merchandise allocation and inventory optimization.
• Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles and merchandise - no of sells).