I am a UNC Charlotte graduate. I graduated with a master's degree this month and am looking for a job starting July. My bachelors and masters degree in Computer Science along with my internships and additional activities well-nigh describe my skills.
Keeping it short, I am a quick learner and I am a people-person, who is passionate about software development and exciting technologies. l also have a great art and nature photography portfolio along with my academic life, and I keep educating myself with the newest technical skills. I like to perfect whatever I do and like to live a very fulfilling life. I believe in compassion and am determined to deliver results.
Intern at Havisa Technologies
(Nov 2016 - Jan 2017)
• Built packages to transform and integrate data from different sources in a data warehouse.
• Created web applications to visualize data and application performance trends.
• Used Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Jenkins, BitBucket and PowerBI for the tasks.
• Created a CI/CD pipeline with BitBucket and a Jenkins server hosted on AWS.
Intern at HCL Infosystems
(Jun 2016 - Jul 2016)
• Played a key role in Building/Testing/Deploying multiple ETL pipelines using Python and Google Cloud .
• Worked with a data science team to provide clean and updated data.
• Maped multiple data sources into Master Database to provide refined information.
• Transformed data from flat files, SQL database into python to perform data cleaning, and applied transformation rules.
COVID-19 Data Visualization study - Cleaned datasets related to the Coronavirus outbreak and visualized cases, deaths, countries, cure/death rates, incubation
periods and interacted with the visualizations to study the trends. The goal was to fetch more knowledge with the aim to
address future pandemics better, using an interactive dashboard prototype in Tableau.
Prediction Model on crimes in Austin, Texas - Created a BigQuery ML for logistic regression to predict the probability that a case will be solved based on the time, location,
place of report, to help police to guess severity of a crime and for faster 911 call responses, find a pattern in a particular region
and help prevent/reduce the probability of future crimes on Google Cloud Platform and Google Data Studio .
Lane Detection in Street images - Designed an algorithm to detect lanes in an image using morphological operations, edge detection and hough transform using
Artificial Intelligence model that mimics a Doctor - Modelled a backward chaining expert system using Python that used Artificial Intelligence to identify diseases and ailments in
patients. Worked on the rule based expert system that is better than MYCIN and predicts clinical ailments with accuracy.