I'm a recent graduate from the faculty of Aerospace at TU Delft, with a major in Aerodynamics. Throughout the academic career, my learning curve has been diverse involving subjects in wind energy and flight science. My master thesis was on the subject of Aeroacoustics where I learnt the art of project management.
I worked on my communication skills through various technical presentations and learned to communicate complex technicalities with ease.
I'm always up for challenges and confident in approaching them. With a baccalaureate in Aeronautical Engineering, I also have a wider perspective on Aerospace Structures, Propulsion and Flight Mechanics and would love to involve myself in job roles which are interdisciplinary in nature, working towards a sustainable future.
I see myself as a motivator, driver and an innovator in a team. I'm always up for a nice conversation and a game of soccer!!
ASML - Vacuum Systems Architecture group
PROJECT: Validation of Mini-environment Network Calculator
1) Explored and analyzed the capability of an in-house MATLAB code in predicting the measured pressures from different regions in the photo-lithographic machine
2) Installed pressure measurement tooling on the proto machine by gaining access to the clean rooms
3) Successfully validated the code with measured pressures by performing experiments and addressed the discrepancies in the given time span
1) CFD simulation of transonic flow over an airfoil using Ansys CFX to quantify the effects of discretization and modelling errors, meshing done using ICEM-CFD
2) Design of a complete offshore wind farm.
3) Developed MATLAB program to analyze performance of wind turbine blades using Blade Element Moment theory and Vortex Lattice Method.
4) In a group project, developed a code from scratch to design a simplified spray drying system for drying 250 PVC particles in MATLAB and successfully implemented the k-epsilon model to mimic the turbulent airflow